Position hours: Full-time position, 12-hour rotating shifts (required)
- Performs police patrol duties and investigations
- Enforces traffic regulations
- Performs related law enforcement activities
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age with a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have a valid South Carolina driver's license (or ability to obtain one)
- Ability to pass a background test and to complete the S.C. Criminal Justice Academy
Pay info: Patrol salary ranges from $28,500 - $39,400 annually (based on qualifications and applicable certifications)
How to apply: Application forms are available at Gaffney City Hall, Second Floor, 201 N. Limestone St., Gaffney, SC 29340 or online at www.getintogaffney.com/employment-opportunities. Applications must be submitted by Friday, January 26 by 5 p.m. Written and physical evaluations will be conducted Wednesday, January 31, at 10 a.m. in the Gaffney Police Department lobby located at the address above. Dress appropriate for physical fitness testing.
Deadline: January 26
The City of Gaffney is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.