Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Supervises, plans and directs the daily operations of the Greenwood Commissioners of Public Works engineering department in order to ensure the proper implementation and administration of engineering services and activities
- Provides technical expertise as required to each of the utility departments
- Reviews work of subordinates for completeness and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering supplemented by three to five years of progressively responsible administrative and technical experience in utilities engineering, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Requires registration as a Professional Engineer in the state of South Carolina
Pay info: $78,492 – $109,890 annually
How to apply: For a detailed job description and application, visit www.greenwoodcpw.com. Send resume along with salary history to Personnel Director, PO Box 549, Greenwood, SC 29648 or email email@example.com.
Deadline: February 16
Greenwood Commissioners of Public Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer.