Position hours: Full-time position, shift schedule
- Patrols assigned area on foot or in patrol car to enforce laws, prevent and discover crimes, investigate crimes, maintain order, and answer calls and complaints
- Investigates causes and results of accidents
- Issues written citations for traffic and other minor violations
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to pass a thorough background Investigation and pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Current South Carolina Law Enforcement certification is preferred but not required
Pay info: Competitive salary and benefits package available
How to apply: Applications can be obtained at City of Barnwell Police Department, 124 Burr Street, Barnwell, SC 29812, or online at www.cityofbarnwell.com. Resumes are accepted but applications are required for complete file.
Deadline: Until filled
The City of Barnwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.