- Operates the Fort Mill Police Department's central multiline telephone system in an efficient and courteous manner, including providing information regarding police operations and referring callers to appropriate personnel
- Maintains contact information of local organizations for the department; greets, directs, records and announces visitors; and ensures visitors are issued passes and properly escorted, if appropriate
- Receives and signs for deliveries, stores deliveries in the appropriate area and notifies the department or individual of the delivery
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent with three to five years of experience in customer service, clerical or secretarial work or any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: Applications and a full job description can be found online at www.fortmillsc.gov. Submit a job application and current resume to Human Resources, Town of Fort Mill, PO Box 159, Fort Mill, SC 29715.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.