- Performs onsite inspections to determine the cause of drainage and reviews calculations against approved drainage calculations; advises engineers, developers, surveyors, contractors and municipal leaders; and prepares correspondence
- Performs road inspections for placement of stone curbs or asphalt
- Reviews engineering plans and calculations for compliance with guidelines and specifications for development in the town and issues permits for grading and land disturbance
- Associate degree in civil engineering or engineering technology supplemented by four to five years of experience in civil design, drafting and/or construction inspection, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must possess a valid South Carolina driver's license
- Must be certified as a Site Inspector or capable of receiving certification in first year
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: For a complete job description and to download an application, visit www.fortmillsc.gov. Send completed application to Human Resources, PO Box 159, Fort Mill, SC 29716.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.