Senior Financial Analyst , City of Rock Hill
Position Category: Finance
- Develops a two year balanced budget for multiple divisions on the line item level for council consideration, including department coordination, data gathering and input, forecasting year-end expenses, coordinating department meetings and preparing workshop presentations for council
- Creates exhaustive annual budget documents to standards set by the National Government Finance Officers Association, including drafting letters, capital improvement planning, debt obligations, and compiling financials, personnel data and performance measurements
- Prepares and coordinates the city's capital improvement plan
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or public administration supplemented by a minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in government accounting or financial analysis
- Equivalent combination of education, training and related experience may be considered
Pay info: $60,881 – $88,108 annually
How to apply: For a detailed job description and list of qualifications, visit www.cityofrockhill.com.
Deadline: Until filled
The City of Rock Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.