- Provides general administrative support to the fire chief, deputy fire chief and fire marshal
- Processes work orders; schedules meetings and appointments; composes and types correspondence; establishes and maintains files; and researches and compiles data for reports
- Prepares, types, processes, copies, files, submits and transmits various routine and confidential reports and records correspondence and other documents as required for the fire department
- Requires a high school diploma and one to two years of experience in state or local government or related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities; must be proficient with office software including word processing, spreadsheets and basic database management; and must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Associate degree in business management or related field is preferred
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: Applications and a full job description can be found online at www.fortmillsc.gov. Submit a job application and current resume to Human Resources, Town of Fort Mill, PO Box 159, Fort Mill, SC 29715.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.