- Designs and engineers all water, wastewater, civil and other projects as assigned
- Performs all drafting activities associated with the design and development of construction plans using AutoCad software
- Coordinates technical work of all sections required in the design, permitting and contractor selection process for all assigned projects
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited program with a focus on civil design and hydraulics associated with water and wastewater distribution, collection systems, treatment systems, environmental engineering and water resources
- Two years of progressive experience in civil design
- Registration as an Engineer in Training in the state of South Carolina
Pay info: $58,260.80 – $90,313.60 annually ($28.01 – $43.42/hr)
How to apply: For a detailed job description and to apply online visit www.charlestonwater.com. Resumes are not accepted.
Deadline: January 13
The Charleston Water System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.