Planner I, Town of Fort Mill
Position Category: Code Enforcement
- Assists with the administration and enforcement of the town's zoning ordinance and assists with the development of planning studies and reports in support of new and updated plans, programs and regulations
- Conducts field inspections as necessary and reviews (or assists in the review) of moderately difficult development proposals and site plans for conformance with codes, plans and regulations
- Receives, investigates and responds to public inquiries, requests for assistance, and complaints regarding the town's zoning ordinance and related activities
- Bachelor's degree in town/regional/urban planning, architecture, public policy, public administration or a similar field; two years of experience in planning, zoning, land use and land development work; or any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities
- A master's degree may be used without additional experience
- Must have a valid South Carolina driver's license
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: For a complete job description and to download an application, visit www.fortmillsc.gov. Send completed application to Debbie Hardin, Human Resources Specialist, Town of Fort Mill, PO Box 159, Fort Mill, SC 29716.
Deadline: Until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.