Position hours: Full-time position, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Assists customers in applying for permits, explains permitting procedures, reviews submitted information for accuracy and completeness, and issues building permits
- Coordinates code reviews of residential projects
- Provides a variety of information to the public regarding department procedures, policies and methods
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years of relevant prior experience
- May be required to type 30 corrected words per minute
Pay info: $30,867 annually
How to apply: Apply online at www.columbiasc.gov/hr/employment.
The City of Columbia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.