- Performs general police work in an effort to protect life and property of the Town of Iva residents through the enforcement of laws and ordinances
- Patrols the town, conducts investigations, prepares cases for court, prepares various reports and assists residents through the enforcement of laws and ordinances
- Must be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or GED
- Valid S.C. driver's license and no criminal convictions
- Candidate must possess an active Class 1 certification from the S.C. Criminal Justice Academy
Pay info: Salary based on qualifications and experience
How to apply: For a full job description, visit www.townofiva.com/employment-opportunities. Must submit resume and application in person to Chief of Police at Iva Town Hall, 204 East Jackson Street, Iva, SC 29655.
The Town of Iva is an Equal Opportunity Employer.