Risk Manager, Town of Mount Pleasant
Position Category: Administration
- Plans, manages and coordinates the implementation and administration of a comprehensive insurance, risk management and safety program
- Identifies and treats potential loss exposures and designs and administers safety programs to prevent or minimize loss from employee injuries, resident claims against the town, property, or vehicle damage, and related events
- Acts as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Title VI coordinator for the town
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in risk management, safety, environmental safety or a related field
- Five to seven years of progressively responsible experience in the area of insurance management, risk management, safety management, safety or insurance-related industry
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work
Pay info: $58,600.25 annually with excellent benefits bringing the total compensation package to $79,110.34 annually
How to apply: Apply online at www.tompsc.com.
Deadline: January 16
The Town of Mount Pleasant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.