Customer Service Representative, City of Manning
Position Category: Administration
Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Receives and posts/processes customer payments, fees and deposits
- Performs general clerical work as required, including but not limited to, entering data, typing correspondence, copying and filling documents, and receiving daily deliveries
- Prepares, processes, types, files and/or submits various forms and documents, including landfill invoices, work orders, memos and spreadsheets
- Must have customer service, bookkeeping, clerical and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable about standards and regulations pertaining to the specific duties and responsibilities of the position
- Requires an associate degree in accounting or business administration; two to three years of general administrative, record management or office management experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Pay info: Salary commensurate with experience
How to apply: Applications are available at Manning City Hall, 29 West Boyce Street, Manning, SC 29102. Send resume/application to City of Manning, Human Resources, PO Box 546, Manning, SC 29102.
The City of Manning complies with equal employment laws.